This is Dr. Milter Rojas García with my dog Max.
If it wasn’t for Dr. Rojas and the rest of his staff at Clínica Veterinaria Rojas in Tarapoto, Peru, I doubt Max would have made it this far.
Max ate rat poison when he was about one-year-old, which very nearly killed him. Since then he’s been struck down by various ailments, one of which made me mentally prepare myself for the worst. On both occasions, Dr. Rojas and his staff looked after Max day and night, and helped him pull through.
I highly doubt there’s a better vet in Tarapoto. And that’s all I want to say.
So if you need a vet, go straight to Clínica Veterinaria Rojas (Jr. Antonio Raymondi 160). Both you and your pet will be in good hands.