How can the Peruvian American Medical Society help in Tarapoto? They’ll be coming here in 2018 and they need your help and suggestions.Read More
Category: Culture & Society
A few months ago, I came across a book called Soy Tarapoto by an author named Alberto Azáldegui Cruz. It’s a good little Spanish-language guide to Tarapoto, about 180 pages long and covering the town’s history, its economy,...Read More
“Four Questions about Ayahuasca” is a guest post by Rebecca A. Kinman. Rebecca, an American mother, writer and herbalist, has lived in Tarapoto for the past 3 years. Alongside her partner Carlos Llerena Chavez, she works to...Read More
- The 10+ Best Inca Trail Tour Operators in Peru in 2024
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022