This is Dr. Milter Rojas García with my dog Max. If it wasn’t for Dr. Rojas and the rest of...Read More
Category: Sights & Activities
Thanks to Gerald for the following post, who wanted to help highlight the good work being done by...Read More
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of the urban throng, jump in a mototaxi and take the short ride to the expansive grounds of the Natura Viva recreation complex. Located alongside the Rio Ahuashiyaca, about 15 minutes...Read More
While Tarapoto’s attempts at tourist promotion sometimes fall short, the Ahuashiyacu waterfall happily basks in the sunlight of recognition. A standard feature on brochures and tour agency itineraries, the waterfall is a popular...Read More
There are countless waterfalls dotted around Tarapoto. Such a wealth of water-tumbling attractions...Read More
I went back to the Petroglyphs of Polish a few days ago. It was a slightly odd experience because the man who looks after the place seemed to be talking nonsense. Previously, the guardian has been shy but informative, even if he...Read More
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail