The following article is a guest post by Vincent Tufano, a New Yorker with a Doctorate in Political Science who wrote his doctoral dissertation on Peruvian politics. Vincent is the author of Empires of Gold, an action-packed...Read More
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail
- A Day Trip to Isla Foca in the Piura Region of Peru
- Palccoyo: The Alternative Rainbow Mountain