There are plenty of tour agencies in Tarapoto offering daytrips to Lamas. However, unless you really want the additional info that a guide should provide, Lamas is easy enough to see independently. Getting from Tarapoto to Lamas...Read More
Tag: lamas castle
Lamas, located about 22km away from Tarapoto, is a small town known for its indigenous heritage, cultural significance and historic importance. Now, let me ask you: does this sound like a good place to build a great big replica...Read More
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail