In my quest to find an alternative to the good but not exceptional Pollo Marino (near the main square), I’ve been asking the locals for cevicheria recommendations. Most have recommended Pollo Marino without hesitation, but a few...Read More
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail
- A Day Trip to Isla Foca in the Piura Region of Peru
- Palccoyo: The Alternative Rainbow Mountain