The following guest post is by Vincent Tufano, a New Yorker with a Doctorate in Political Science who wrote his doctoral dissertation on Peruvian politics. Vincent is the author of Empires of Gold, an action-packed novel...Read More
Tag: peru elections
The following article is a guest post by Vincent Tufano, a New Yorker with a Doctorate in Political Science who wrote his doctoral dissertation on Peruvian politics. Vincent is the author of Empires of Gold, an action-packed...Read More
Keiko Fujimori reminds me of a Russian babushka doll. She’s nicely varnished on the outside, a sheen that gives her an approachable air – a caring mother who will give Peru the schools that it deserves. As for the inner...Read More
Peruvian presidential candidate Pedro Pablo Kuczynski (a.k.a. PPK) was in Tarapoto yesterday, March 29, 2011. I moseyed on down to the Plaza Suchiche, one of the stops on his tour through town, to check out the impressively...Read More
With regional elections scheduled for October, the Peruvian politicos of San Martin are doing the rounds. All the clichés can be seen in abundance: wild handshakes with beamingly false smiles, candidates helping old women across...Read More
- The 10+ Best Inca Trail Tour Operators in Peru in 2024
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022