I went back to the Petroglyphs of Polish a few days ago. It was a slightly odd experience because the man who looks after the place seemed to be talking nonsense. Previously, the guardian has been shy but informative, even if he...Read More
Tag: petroglyphs of polish
Tarapoto’s museum isn’t the most sophisticated of places, but it does house an eclectic mix of regional oddities, archaeological finds and random bits and pieces. In fact, the Museo Regional Universidad Nacional de San Martin is...Read More
The Petroglyphs of Polish are a little-visited gem just outside Tarapoto, Peru. Discovered in 1966, these rock carvings still remain a bit of a mystery. The site of the petroglyphs has a certain aura about it; 5 large rocks lie...Read More
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail