So I was strolling through the streets of central Tarapoto a few weeks ago and came across a...Read More
Tag: tarapoto hotels
Hotel San Antonio is more like a hostel than a hotel, making it a good budget option right in the center of Tarapoto. For backpackers looking for a cheap and easy place to stay, San Antonio is definitely a Tarapoto hostel worth...Read More
I’ve been doing a terrible job of recommending places to stay in Tarapoto. In fact, I haven’t even started. I apologize. However, I’m trying to make more of an effort to check out some places. I don’t need to stay in them,...Read More
Tarapoto is hot, hot, hot. Taking a quick dip helps to maintain a degree of sanity when the heat and humidity start to turn even the most mild-mannered person into a snapping, snarling beast. Punta Verde is a little oasis...Read More
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail