Tarapoto celebrated its 228th anniversary on the 20th of August. The proceedings were a little bit more colourful than the Independence Day march, but there was a notable shortage of carnival floats (only four in total, five if...Read More
Tag: tarapoto parades
The armed forces of San Martin flooded the streets of Tarapoto on July 27th, the day before Peruvian Independence Day. The Tarapoto parade was quite a militaristic affair – even the school and college kids were marching along in...Read More
- Trip Advisor Reviews: Balancing Genuine Feedback and the Questionable Deletion of Reviews Linked to a Tour Guide’s Grave Misdeeds Against Women.
- The 2024’s guide for the Best Time to Visit Machu Picchu
- New Inca Trail Porter’s 2023 law. Everything you need to know.
- Chorrillos and the Freshest Ceviche in Lima
- Day Trip from Lima: The Waterfalls of Huarochirí
- The Peru Overstay Fine in 2022
- Uphill and Down: A Female Porter’s Life on the Inca Trail